by Yard Athletics – Jan 20th, 2021
We’re back! “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in….”
Our famed 20 Questions series lives to see another day. This week we have a very special guest; Vancouver real estate juggernaut Brandan Price. Brandan is a man who never seems to take his foot off the gas, and has been a force since he started training at Yard Athletics several months ago.
We caught Brandan on a rare break to put 20 Questions his way and see what makes him tick. Find out where the best burger in the city is (news to me!), what his dream car is and what he would be doing if he wasn’t one of the busiest real estate agents in the city.
2. How did you first get involved with Yard Athletics?
David Carter referred me to Ilan & I have been loving Yard ever since!
3. Best burger in Vancouver?
4. Whistler or Blackcomb?
Neither… I do not ski or snowboard but love spending time in Whistler
5. Dream car?
Black Ferrari 458 Convertible
6. Least favorite exercise at the Yard?
Assault Bike at full speed
7. Tell us something we don’t know about you.
I went to University in Georgia
8. Last book you read?
9. If you weren’t working your current job, what would you be doing?
Playing golf everyday
10. It’s a first date; what are you cooking to impress?
First dates have come and gone for me… I will cook whatever my wife wants! Likely pasta with red sauce.
11. Best / worst thing about Vancouver?
Best – An incredible place to be in the Summer
Worst – Way too much rain in the winter months
12. Proudest achievement?
Dean’s and President’s list at final years at University
13. Who’s the hardest trainer @ Yard Athletics?
14. Song you’re singing at karaoke?
The B-52’s Love Shack
15. Stranded on a desert island, what 3 movies do you bring?
16. Fastest time up Grouse Grind?
17. Secret to happiness?
The glass is half full…!
18. Best thing about Yard Athletics?
19. Thing you’re looking forward to in 2021?
20. If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be _____________ ?