by Yard Athletics – July 4th, 2019
Less than 20 days until Yard Work 2.0 touches down at Thunderbird Stadium in UBC! The question is… do you have your team signed up yet?
For those that didn’t get a chance to participate in Yard Work 1.0 in Stanley Park, here’s how it works:
- A fun-filled, action-packed, laughter-fueled day of outdoor exercises done “relay race” style, with all proceeds going to benefit KidSport BC
- By popular demand there are 2 divisions (Social & Competitive) to ensure those who don’t want to “leave it all on the field” don’t have to…
- Teams of 4, which stick together the entire day
- Food by Big Day BBQ, Beer Garden, DJ all day (Henry Gould), prizes and swag-bags for all participants by lululemon
So, that sounds awesome right? We thought so too! Here’s how to sign-up:
- Grab yourself and 3 friends
- Sign-up on Eventbrite and register everyone ASAP –> HERE
- That’s it!
For anyone who is a single or double and wanting to join another team, drop us an email at “[email protected]” and we’ll get you paired up with some other beauties to crush July 20th with.