by Yard Athletics – Oct 1st, 2019
It’s that time of the year! #100sweatysweats started as a friendly challenge to sweat 100 times between October 1st and January 1st, ending the year with a bang and having a lot of fun while doing it.
Here’s the down low:
- Sweat 100 times between October 1st and January 1st
- You define the sweat (duration, activity, intensity)
- “Register” yourself by telling yourself (and others) you’ll do it
- Track your progress in whatever way works for you
- Use the hashtag #100sweatysweats to share your sweatiest endeavors
- Invite friends. Try new things. Have fun.
Best of all, Yard Athletics will be hosting a FREE #100sweatysweats class @ YARD on October 17th, 2019, 7:15pm. Mark in your calendar and stay tuned for more details.
There’s also going to be a big, group sweat in January 2020 to celebrate, so keep your eyes peeled for info on that…
#YARDHARD x #100sweatysweats