UNLIMITED GYM ACCESS | ACCEPTING JUST 25 MEMBERS
UNLIMITED GYM ACCESS
LIMITED QUANTITY! ONLY 25 MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE
What Does A Yard Open Gym Provide:
- GUARANTEED access to training space and equipment
- FREE Access to Yard Online Training Series for your 1st month
YARD FACILITY INCLUDES
2600 SQ FT HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAINING FACILITY
6 ROGUE FITNESS LIFTING STATIONS
2 ROGUE FITNESS POWER RACKS
DUMBBELLS RANGING FROM 5-125LBS
KETTLEBELLS RANGING FROM 15-175LBS
MEDICINE BALLS RANGING FROM 10-50LBS
2 KEISER FUNCTIONAL TRAINERS
2 CONCEPT 2 ERGS
2 ROGUE ECHO BIKES
ASSAULT FITNESS AIR RUNNER
ROGUE LOW CABLE/LAT PULLDOWN
ROGUE REVERSE HYPER/GHD
8 ROGUE OHIO OLYMPIC BARBELLS
ROGUE BUMPER PLATES
4 ROGUE SOFT PLYO BOXES
VARIOUS SPECIALITY BARS
VARIOUS OTHER LIFTING ACCESSORIES
LOCKERS, CHANGEROOMS, SHOWERS AND WASHROOMS
2 WATER COOLERS
OPEN GYM DETAILS:
- 7 Day Cancellation policy - notice must be given to management via email a minimum of 7 days prior to next billing cycle in order to cancel membership.
- No Pauses/Holds.
- 4 Week Billing Cycle - 13 billing cycles annually.
- A Drop In fee will be charged for No Shows and Late Cancellations.
- Failure to collect payment within 7 days following members' scheduled billing, will result in membership termination.
- Membership can be terminated at the discretion of Management in the event there is perceived disrespect of Yard Athletics equipment and facility.
- Membership will automatically renew after 13 billing cycles
- Appropriate and clean training apparel is expected from all members while on the training floor.
Yard Athletics staff will direct members to their training space. Members are expected to respect the space of all clientele and stay within their directed training area for the duration of the training session.