by Yard Athletics – May 22nd, 2020
CHANGES TO OUR PRACTICES AND POLICIES
Here at Yard Athletics Inc. (“Yard Athletics”), the safety and wellbeing of our clients has and continues to be our top priority. In order to provide our clients with a safe, effective and enjoyable training environment, while at the same time doing our best to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we`ve made changes to our practices and policies in order to better protect our clients and offer peace of mind in these uncertain times. These changes include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of facility surfaces, with an emphasis on frequently touched areas such as equipment, flooring, changing rooms and door handles;
- A 30 minute sanitation period after each session to ensure adequate sanitation protocols are met and no overlap of clientele within the space occurs;
- Thorough sanitation of any piece of equipment utilized by a client prior to another patron utilizing said piece of equipment;
- A full sanitization and cleaning of the facility will follow at the end of each day utilizing a medical grade disinfectant fog;
Heightened Safety Protocols:
- Total occupancy within the facility will be limited to 1 individual per rack, allowing 6 foot proximity restrictions to ensure adequate physical distancing;
- Use of masks and gloves by all staff.
- Installation of UV light treatment and HEPA filters within the HVAC system to ensure air purity;
- No use of showers;
- No use of water fountains – please bring your own hydration;
- Mandatory use of hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the premise. These have been placed at the entrance and strategic locations around the facility for use at your convenience;
- Mandatory digital temperature reading by a staff member when all clients arrive at the facility;
- No use of facility towels – please bring your own towels should you wish to utilize them;
- Limited use of facility lockers – please bring as little as necessary with you into the facility. If the utilization of a locker is unavoidable, it will be sanitized after use;
- Arrive on time, but not too early to avoid overcrowding the space. No drop-ins or waitlisted individuals;
- Sessions will run for 60 minutes at which point all clientele will be asked to depart the facility in a timely manner to allow for a thorough sanitation of the space. A 30 minute sanitation of the entire facility and equipment will follow, prior to any new individuals entering the premises.
Acknowledgement, Assumption of Risks
- Prior to using our facilities, each client as well as our staff will be required to confirm certain COVID-19-related information which must be completed prior to entering the facility. Please ensure you complete our online waiver, prior to each booking.