by Yard Athletics – Nov 15th, 2019
You might have thought the well would have runneth dry by now, and we would be out of interesting people from the Yard Athletics community to feature on the 20 Questions.
Thankfully not! The #YARDHARD crew runs deep, and everyone who comes through the door has an interesting story to tell.
Today we put the spotlight on Betty Meng, who gives us a very good rundown on what fashion trend is dead in the water, the best albums for a desert island, as well as things we did NOT know you could do a Bachelors Degree in…
2. Least favorite exercise at Yard Athletics?
3. Fashion trend that you can’t stand?
4. Guilty secret Instagram-follow?
@dachschundappreciation … you can thank me later.
5. Death row meal?
Pizza, Oreos and cheesecake
6. Craft beer: yay or nay?
7. Tell us something we don’t know about you.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Contemporary Dance.. yes there is such a thing.
8. Junk food that you will never stop eating?
9. If you weren’t working your current job, what would you be doing?
Rescuing dogs from puppy mills in Taiwan.
10. Talent you would most like to have?
Singing – I dream of being able to sing well.
11. Best / worst thing about Vancouver?
Best: the mountains and ocean. Worst: the rain.
12. Best smoothie at Body Energy Club?
13. Favorite patio in Vancouver?
Homer Street Cafe.
14. Favorite drink to order on that patio?
15. Stranded on a desert island, what 3 albums do you take?
Doo-Wops & Hooligans (Bruno Mars), Magna Carta Holy Grail (Jay Z) and You (Ali Gatie)
16. Wreck Beach or Spanish Banks?
17. Secret to happiness?
Knowing and trusting that you are enough.
18. Best thing about Yard Athletics?
19. Top purchase you made this past year?
20. Which Yard Athletics trainer is the most cruel: Cumby, Torin or Shawzo?
Cumby, without a doubt.